Sullivan To Lead NAIC Life Panel
February 1, 2010 by NU ONLINE NEWS SERVICE
The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has announced its 2010 committee chairs and vice chairs.
The NAIC, Kansas City, Mo., has made the following appointments to panels that oversee matters relating to life and health insurance:
Life Insurance and Annuities Committee.
– Chair: Thomas Sullivan, Connecticut.
– Vice Chair: Adam Hamm, North Dakota.
Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee.
– Chair: Sandy Praeger, Kansas.
– Vice Chair: Joel Ario, Pennsylvania.
Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs Committee.
– Chair: Roger A. Sevigny, New Hampshire.
– Vice Chair: John Huff, Missouri.
Financial Condition Committee.
– Chair: Alfred Gross, Virginia.
– Vice Chair: Joseph Torti III, Rhode Island.
Financial Regulation Standards and Accreditation Committee.
– Chair: Torti.
– Vice Chair: Leslie Newman, Tennessee.
International Insurance Relations Committee.
– Chair: Kevin McCarty, Florida.
– Vice Chair: James Wrynn, New York.