Hundreds of Thousands of Insurance Professionals Agree with Me- Indexed Annuities 'great solution' for many savers
February 4, 2011 by Sheryl J. Moore
It appears that I have a secret admirer.
Attorney Marc S. Dobin of Dobin & Jenks, LLP in Jupiter, Florida appears to be carrying a flame for me. At least, that is how it would appear. Consider: Mr. Dobin blogged about me yesterday for the first time since my letter to him, two years ago, correcting him on some inaccurate statements that he made on his blog about indexed annuities.
I find a couple of items about this troubling, Marc:
1. Two years?!? Really? You’ve been thinking about this for two years? I forgot about you after I dropped the letter to you in the mail, Dobin. It isn’t healthy to hold onto something this long.
2. You are so happy that ONE Wharton professor agrees with your viewpoint that indexed annuities are not good. Millions stood behind the direction of Hitler. That doesn’t necessarily make him a revered authority, does it? Do you really think you have credibility now?
3. I don’t think you’re wrong. I know you are wrong.
4. I spelled your name precisely how you spell it and I don’t need to be an expert at spelling to know that you don’t know enough about indexed annuities to be litigating on them.
5. I am certain that I represent more people regarding indexed annuities than you do. If your blog is any indication of your defense skills, I’d have to say that I understand why.
Get over it, Marc. Get educated, and get on with it.