Become a National Annuity Awareness Month Official Sponsor!
March 20, 2015 by NAFA
June 2015 marks the second annual National Annuity Awareness Month. NAFA is looking for your support to make it an even bigger and better celebration than the last! When it comes time to register for NAFA’s Annuity Leadership Forum (being held June 17-19 on Capitol Hill), you’ll have the opportunity to make a donation in support of NAAM, or even become an official sponsor! All donations will help expand the annuity outreach to three key audiences: legislators, industry professionals and consumers.
Want to get even more involved? Consider co-sponsoring a proclamation of NAAM in your state. As NAFA receives responses from interested governors’ offices across the country, they’ll be reaching out to our members for their assistance in this process. Email Janet Terpening, email@example.com or Pam Heinrich, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2015 NAFA Educational Webcasts: March-July
• March 26, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: AMP Tour and Roll Out- AllPro Printing and NAFA Register Now
• April 30, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Source of Funds- Callie Currin, Pam Heinrich and John Olsen Register Now
• May 28, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Prospecting for New Clients- Bill Harris
• June 4, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Annuities Then and Now: We’ve Come a Long Way! – Jack Marrion
• June 11, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Coffee Talk from the Hill – Cliff Andrews and Scott Hinds
• June 25, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Annuity Leadership Forum Recap – New NAFA Executive Director
• July 23, 2015 @ 11:30am ET/10:30am CT: Marketing Magnetism for Financial Advisors – Maribeth Kuzmeski, Red Zone Marketing
Please be on the look-out for the registration links and complete 2015 NAFA Educational Webcast schedule
View More Resources: Webcast Replays, Media Responses, Articles and Digital Downloads