The 2020 Life, Health and Annuity Planner
January 8, 2020 by Allison Bell
The new year has arrived.
Here are some in-person events you could attend…
- Jan. 13-15: Society of Actuaries (SOA), 2020 Living to 100 Symposium, in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- Jan. 16: Council for Affordable Health Coverage, The Price of Good Health (What the 2020 Election Means for Health Costs), in Washington.
- Jan. 25: Chinese New Year.
- Jan. 29-30: Inter-Company Marketing Group, annual conference, in Orlando, Florida.
- Feb. 5-7: LIC, annual meeting and marketing conference, in Tucson, Arizona.
- Feb. 22-25: American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI), medical section annual meeting, in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Feb. 24-26: National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), Capitol Conference, in Washington.
- Feb. 25-27: LIMRA, Distribution Conference for Financial Services, in Tampa, Florida.
- Feb. 27: Insurance Industry Charitable Foundation, Southeast Benefit Dinner (with LeAnn Rimes), in Frisco, Texas.
- Feb. 27-28: ACLI, Life Insurance Council of New York, American Property Casualty Insurance Association, Women & Diversity: Expanding Opportunity in Insurance, in New York.
- March 1-4: ACLI, SOA, ReFocus Conference (life expectancy and longevity), in Las Vegas.
- March 3-6: Bank Insurance & Securities Association, annual convention, in Hollywood, Florida.
- March 5-6: Health Agents for America (HAFA), HAFA Agent Summit, New Orleans.
- March 6: Society of Financial Services Professionals (New York City chapter), 34th Annual Lurie-Todorovich Memorial Lecture, in New York.
- March 6-8: NCOIL, spring meeting, in Nashville, Tennessee.
- March 16-18: Self-Insurance Institute of America, Self-Insured Health Plan Executive Forum, in Charleston, South Carolina.
- March 18-19: America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP), National Health Policy Conference, in Washington.
- March 19-20: America’s Health Insurance Plans, National Conference on the Individual and Small-Group Markets, in Washington.
- March 21-24: NAIC, fall meeting, in Phoenix.
- March 22-25: GAMA International, Leadership and Management Program (LAMP), in Orlando, Florida.
- March 29-April 1: The Intercompany Long Term Care Insurance Conference Association, annual ILTCI Conference, in Denver.