Executive Assistant: Americo Financial Life and Annuity, Kansas City, MO
February 16, 2020 by N/A
We are currently seeking a responsible, high-energy individual for our open Executive Assistant position. The Executive Assistant will manage the day to day operations for a high level executive. The ideal candidate is well organized, flexible, thorough, and self-motivated, with experience in handling a wide range of corporate administrative responsibilities. The ideal candidate must also have the ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrate professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively maintain the executive’s busy and fluid calendar for both personal and business.
- Able to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with the day to day issues along with events/problems that arise quickly.
- Schedule, coordinate and keep the executive up to date on personal and professional events, meetings, and appointments.
- Manage and write professional and personal correspondence.
- Manage emails, phone calls, and invitations with a wide range of business and personal contacts in a professional manner.
- Seamlessly manage travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, accompanied by detailed itineraries.
- Prepare the executive for professional meetings and personal events by creating agendas and presentations.
- Represent the executive and organization in a professional, polished, and intelligent manner.
- Do whatever it takes to ensure the executive is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Must have three years’ experience working with the C Suite-Level.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Ambitious and detail oriented; willing to learn and initiate new and improved processes where needed.
- Self-motivated, action oriented, and organized, accompanied by the ability to create a task list and execute it.
- Demonstrate technical acumen as well as the ability to approach unfamiliar situations and problems creatively.
- Must have experience working in fast-paced environments where the utmost discretion and confidentiality are required.
- An ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Enjoy the role of a gate-keeper while still maintaining good relationships with all contacts.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent, verifiable references
- College Degree