External Regional Sales position – Northwest & Rocky Mountains market: InSource
February 25, 2020 by N/A
Open position is for the Northwest market and Rocky Mountains market.
Our primary job is to market annuity and life insurance products for selected carriers through representatives who value professional assistance. Our accounts range from sole practitioners to institutions such as banks, credit unions, and broker-dealer firms.
Our staff provides the full-service assistance normally associated with being a brokerage general agency. By specializing in only two product areas—life insurance and annuities—we are able to deliver critical mass in sales activity to several insurance carriers. This model has served us well for more than 30 years.
We currently have a talented, motivated, and high performing team and are looking to add to the family…….apply now.
- Promote investment products (i.e. Income Annuities, Variable Annuities, Fixed Annuities) sales
- Provide necessary training, assistance and sales support to agents in assigned territory
- Develop new business through group and one-on-one meetings, phone calls and written communication
- Coordinate activities and business plans with your internal partner on the sales desk
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the assigned territory and individual sales objectives
- Significant travel required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 2 years financial services sales experience
- Current Series 6, 63, and Life and Health Insurance License required
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work independently
- Must have effective time management and organizational skills
Send resume and cover letter to:
8500 Keystone Crossing, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Email: Human Resources
Fax: (317) 259-4679
Please, no phone calls or walk-ins.