Internal Wholesaler: Great American Insurance Group, Cincinnati, OH
February 18, 2020 by N/A
- Work closely with the assigned group and external sales to develop and execute an appropriate business plan to maximize territorial sales. Identify key producers; develop relationships and aid in the creation and implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Provide sales and marketing support including the development and implementation of phone and email campaigns.
- Respond to inquiries from producers regarding products and administrative processes, including, but not limited to, the sales process.
- Develop product proposals and illustrations for producers; maintain illustration software most up to date with product rates and features.
- Conduct market research: profile agents and their business practices to identify and develop top producing agents.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all active licensed producers.
- Help increase premium within the territories by proactively reaching out to leads
- Provide feedback on new product and sales ideas
- Promote legal compliance and market conduct standards established by GAIG.
- Stay in tune with competition and their offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a focus in Business or Marketing.
- Life and Health Agent License and Series 6 or 7 are required.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing and sales, preferably in the insurance industry
- Professional designations such as CLU, CFP, CASL, ChFC are preferred.
- Effective telemarketing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products and experience with various insurance/annuity administration systems. Experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (including presentation skills).
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and multi-task projects.
- Knowledge of securities and insurance products, specifically annuities
- Creative problem solving skills; able to effectively coordinate projects independently.