Life Insurance Case Manager: CreativeOne, Leawood, KS
February 15, 2020 by N/A
Surpassing the traditional definition of an independent marketing organization, CreativeOne is an industry-leading diversified financial services organization focused on retirement income solutions, including annuities, investments and life insurance. Changing the scenery since 1984, CreativeOne has been providing expert advisor solutions that foreshadow regulatory change while supplementing successful independent businesses through exclusive product offerings, trend-setting lead-generation programs, and award-winning marketing services.
With more than 140 dedicated employees accommodating thousands of insurance and financial professionals nationwide, CreativeOne is committed to propelling ahead of industry best practices while unifying technology to enhance advisor productivity and deliver top-notch end-consumer solutions. In addition, Client One Securities, the in-house broker dealer, and ChangePath, the turnkey asset management platform (TAMP) are extensions of our corporate value proposition.
Check us out at: www.creativeone.com.
About the Job
The Life Insurance Case Manager works with the Life Sales Relationship Manager (LSRM) to assist in establishing, expanding and maintaining their team(s) assigned producer group. This position acts as a liaison to external producers and internal teammates providing customer service, onboarding new producers and placing life insurance cases in force in an efficient and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for performing all administrative and marketing assistant duties for the assigned LSRM including but not limited to:
- Utilize Agency Integrator software to track producers, cases and other pertinent information in relation to life insurance production.
- Process new life insurance applications quickly and accurately.
- Verify that all necessary forms have been fully completed and signed.
- Ensure that premium amounts on applications and illustrations are correct.
- Set appropriate follow-upon pending life insurance cases.
- Update all outstanding requirements and provide detailed notes regarding case status.
- Continually work with LSRM on marketing strategies to facilitate increased life insurance production.
- Maintain current information on Creative Life carriers, product lines and underwriting requirements.
- Respond to inbound producer telephone calls requesting service, supplies, or information.
- Create life product illustrations, via various carrier software.
- Work and maintain the “service queue” and respond to incoming agent inquiries from the “dedicated hunt group”.
- Walk agents through Contracting processes and follow up with carriers until the producer is active and submits first case
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the producers, carrier underwriters/case managers and internal teammates.
- Continuously work with teammates to look for ways to expedite and improve processes and services.
- Review application information, including medical history, to identify potential issues. If necessary, present alternative solutions to increase likelihood of case issue.
- Monitor case progress, track down outstanding requirements and provide ongoing status updates.
- Special projects, as needed
- Three + years’ experience in a customer service/case management role, preferably in the life insurance industry, with a medical or underwriting background.
- Excellent keyboarding skills and have relevant understanding of common software applications such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of carrier software and Winflex Web illustration system.
Critical Skills Sought
- Positive attitude, team oriented, and a consistent drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Thrive in an environment of multi-tasking.
- Great attention to detail.
- Flexibility in working with a variety of personalities and backgrounds.
- Excellent organization and time management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team oriented individual that can work and learn independently in a fast-paced customer service environment.
APPLY AT: https://creativeone.com/careers/