National Sales Manager: American National, Dallas TX
February 16, 2020 by N/A
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our clients. Success begins and ends with our people. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
If you share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We’ve also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
American National is seeking a National Sales Manager for a remote opportunity. This is a south /south central region so we prefer the candidate live in Dallas, Phoenix, Houston, or Denver. This position has the primary responsibility for the development, growth and management of annuity and life insurance sales through Bank Broker Dealers, Brokerage General Agents (BGA), Personal Producing General Agents (PPGA) and Independent Marketing Organizations (IMO).
- Drive efforts to develop and secure New relationships for the purpose of selling fixed life insurance and fixed annuity products.
- Develop and maintain an all-encompassing marketing plan and strategy.
- Extensive travel for in person relationship building of assigned accounts
- Develop new relationships with marketing organizations and other distributors to identify and secure marketing agreements.
- Evaluate current programs to improve relationships and marketing programs to improve performance.
- Responsible for achieving planned premium production goals.
- An undergraduate degree required, insurance or financial industry designations preferred (LOMA, CLU, ChFC, CFP, etc.).
- A minimum of 5 years of marketing experience within the target market.
- Strong strategic and planning abilities.
- A passion for leading and driving results.
- Skilled in on and off site optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, excellent coaching ability.
- Fixed Life and Fixed Annuity marketing/wholesaling experience is highly desirable.
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates always have the ability to determine their application status by logging into our Career Portal.
Learn more about our culture by following us on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: @CareerswithAN
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
- Information Technology & Services
- Financial Services