Money Wisdom: Why Do People Have Annuities?
May 13, 2020 by Christina Alexander
NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH) —CT Style Reporter Lisa Carberg, welcomes “Money Wisdom” sponsored by Johnson Brunetti.
We’re educating you about smart ways to manage your money. Joining us is Eric Hogarth, Certified Financial Planner and Johnson Brunetti Partner.
Today we’re talking “Annuities” and, why people have annuities.
- Some annuities are expensive
- Many financial advisors don’t understand
- Annuities can protect you against stock market loss
- Annuities can guarantee an income (like a pension)
- Not all annuities have fees