Director, Partner Relations
February 23, 2021 by N/A
About the job
Sponsor Relations Opportunity in Financial Services
Director, Partner Relations
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Oakdale, MN or Omaha, NE offices preferred
Remote candidates with ability to travel as required will also be considered.
Role Type: Full-time
The Director of Partner Relations is responsible for managing strategic relationships for all product lines for the organization. As a member of the Partner Relations Team, you will have the opportunity to interface with different departments within the organization and expand your network internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing key Strategic Partner Relationships by connecting our partners with key stakeholders at Advisor Group and helping them grow their business and their presence with our financial professionals. You will work closely with the team and help analyze deal structures, facilitate the partner contracting process, develop new partnership benefits and deliver on the existing partner benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing organization and work closely with a collaborative team.
- Manage and liaison relationships with Strategic Partners
- Maintain long term relationships with strategic partners and seek new partnership opportunities
- Raise partner revenue and meetings revenue for the organization
- Collaborate cross functionally to align business goals
- Help analyze deal partnership deals and facilitate the contracting process
- Deliver partner benefits including reports to all strategic partners
- Track industry and competitive trends, share findings with senior management
- Prepare executive summaries for senior management
- Develop relationships with key COIs across the organization and facilitate opportunities with partners
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projected as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, or a related discipline preferred, H.S. Diploma or GED certificate + Significant Practical Experience will be considered
- 8+ years of financial services experience required (Product, Sales or Strategic Accounts preferred)
- Well-developed analytical and project management skills, highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint required
- Comfortable working in fast paced environment
- Knowledge of investment services, products, practices, and general market trends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and other Web-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written customer service, telephone, troubleshooting and communication skills
- FINRA Series 6/7/63 preferred
Be A Part Of The Team Behind Our Success!
At Advisor Group, we support more than 11,000 financial advisors, the people who help everyday Americans achieve their dreams. We’re a billion-dollar business with the mentality and drive of a startup. Join us in building something special.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Advisor Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace and we hire the most qualified candidates without regard for age, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, language differences, nationality or national origin, family or marital status, physical, mental, and developmental abilities (or the perception of a disability), genetic information, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, skin color, social or economic class, education, work and behavioral styles, political affiliation, military service, caste, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Advisor Group.
Advisor Group does not consider applications from candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications stated in the job posting.
Advisor Group only accepts candidates from contracted recruiting firms and only for searches approved prior to submissions. Fees will not be paid for unsolicited submissions.