Life Insurance Case Manager
February 23, 2021 by N/A
About the job
Come and join the family. When you choose a career with Diversified Brokerage Services it means you are joining a company that makes a difference in the lives of others every day!
We work with insurance agents, brokers, and financial advisors across the country to help them secure life insurance products for their clients who want to protect their families or their businesses. We take pride in the fact that we are directly responsible for insuring thousands of people nationwide as one of the leading distributors of life insurance in the nation.
We invite you to learn more about what we do here at DBS and how you can be a part of this growing family.
This position serves as the main point of contact at DBS for our customers submitting applications for life insurance, so you’ll work directly with our carrier case managers, underwriters, advisors, and vendors to ensure the timely and successful processing of life insurance applications – ensuring that the end customers get the protection they need for their family, quickly and efficiently.
This important role allows you to learn the business and prepare you for future growth opportunities, allowing you to contribute to the overall success and profitability of the company. You will be a highly visible and important employee within the organization.
The opportunities for growth within the company make this an ideal position if you’re enthusiastic, motivated, and interested in becoming part of the already well-established positive work environment that exists within our company. In addition to that, you can feel confident that you’re on a career path that truly matters and makes a difference in this world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the primary contact person for case activity and coordinate with all internal departments.
- Organize and prioritize workload to ensure assigned cases are processed, issued, and placed in a timely manner.
- Maintain frequent communication to manage customer expectations appropriately.
- Proactively take all necessary action to move the process forward, including conducting regular and timely follow-up on all case requirements.
- Document activity in our agency management system thoroughly.
- High school graduate with a minimum 3 years of life insurance industry experience, preferably in a Case Management role or brokerage agency setting.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Strong Communication Skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a diverse group of people as a team member.
- Ability to apply creative problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to case management. Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to provide optimal customer service.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of DBS, our clients, the products, services, and approaches. Develop and nurture strong relationships with clients both internal and external.
What DBS Offers YOU
- Friendly business casual environment, competitive salary, and bonus potential
- Complete DBS Benefits Package: Paid Time Off, 100% Employer Paid Health and Dental insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability Plan, and a Matching 401K Plan
- Great opportunities for advancement within the company