Life Marketing Sales Consultant
February 23, 2021 by N/A
About the job
Start building your career today with a local insurance agency celebrating our 44th year in business. Join our West Des Moines team in a relaxed and fun work environment with great benefits, flexible work schedule including Friday afternoons off during the summer. If you enjoy an environment that allows opportunity for personal and professional growth, look no further. We value quick and accurate problem resolution and a sincere desire in doing what’s right for the customer. If this sounds enticing, then we’d like to hear from you!
The Marketing Sales Associate is responsible for accepting incoming calls, providing superior service and building relationships with financial services professionals. This position must be able to clearly communicate the value and benefits of TNBC’s product and services with our customers.
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails providing insurance quotes and advice for financial advisors and their clients.
- Build relationships with existing network of advisors using expert advice, active listening skills and superior customer service.
- Analyze product features and provide competitive analysis from among multiple insurance products.
- Maintain expertise and knowledge through continuing education and training opportunities. Travel to attend conferences may be required.
- Familiarity with industry trends in insurance, senior care, retirement savings as well as business and estate planning will be essential.
- Actively participate in an energetic, supportive team environment to meet and exceed assigned goals in a “customer first” culture.
- Ample opportunity to make a difference in a unique values-based environment.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Previous customer service experience desired
- Must have or must obtain promptly upon employment IA life license FINRA Series 6 and 63
- Disciplined and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Analytical problem solving
- Organized with ability to focus on appropriate details
- Motivated to expand industry-specific knowledge
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with match (employer pays 3% regardless of contribution)
- Medical, dental and vision benefits (75% employer paid)
- Accumulated PTO
- Alternate Friday afternoons off during the summer