Sr. Product Management Consultant
February 23, 2021 by Brighthouse
Req Id: 3027
Charlotte, NC, US, 28277
Brighthouse Financial is on a mission to help people achieve financial security. As one of the largest providers of annuities and life insurance in the U.S., we specialize in products designed to help people protect what they’ve earned and ensure it lasts. We are built on a foundation of experience and knowledge, which allows us to keep our promises and provide the value they deserve.
At Brighthouse Financial, we’re fostering a culture where diverse backgrounds and experiences are celebrated, and different ideas are heard and respected. We believe that by creating an inclusive workplace, we’re better able to attract and retain our talent, provide valuable solutions that meet the needs of our advisors and their clients, and deliver on our mission of helping more people achieve financial security. We’re seeking passionate, high-performing team member to join us. Sound like you? Read on.
How This Role Contributes to Brighthouse Financial:
This position will be responsible for coordinating Client Solutions annuity product policy and support with BHF Law Group, Compliance, operational support organizations, product development and pricing, Distribution and Marketing, and other business functions as assigned by the Manager of Product Management.
To protect the health and safety of our employees, our offices are closed until at least May 2021. When our offices reopen, the individual hired for this role will be based in our Charlotte, NC office or can continue to work remotely.
- Work closely with Distribution as a subject matter resource to provide consultation, education, and support on new and in-force annuity products. This includes addressing product-related questions; internal and external consultation on product features; and annuity illustrations support.
- Provide support on annuity product implementation efforts, changes to product offerings, and in-force management.
- Coordinate with BHF Law Group, Finance, SRM, and Senior Management on development, implementation, and ongoing management of firm marketing allowance agreements.
- Review and adjudication of annuity product exception requests from clients, advisors, distributors, contract administration, etc. in consultation with BHF business functions.
- Work closely with BHF Law Group and Compliance to address advisor / client complaints; facilitate settlement coordination; and resolve disputes that arise under distribution agreements.
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Previous annuity and financial services experience (5+ years).
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills are essential along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong computer skills including the MS Office suite.
- Must hold or obtain a valid FINRA SIE, Series 6 or 7 license
- Time Off: Minimum of 20 days of paid time off and 13 paid company holidays per full calendar year, plus paid volunteer time
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) savings plan with up to a 6% annual match and 3% annual company nondiscretionary contribution of eligible compensation, annual incentive plan, and employee stock purchase plan
- Family Focus: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for new parents, back-up care program, dependent care flexible spending account, and adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Health and Welfare: Competitive medical, vision and dental plans, plus tax-free health savings accounts with potential company contributions up to $1,000 per family
- Wellness Programs: Wellness incentive platform, employee assistance program, financial counseling services, fitness center discounts and more
- Life & Disability Benefits: Company-paid basic life insurance and short-term disability
Less than 5%