Insurance for HNWIs Market May Set New Growth Story | Sun Life, SwissLife, GSRP, New York Life
August 10, 2021 by Craig
The Global Insurance for HNWIs Market Report assesses developments relevant to the insurance industry and identifies key risks and vulnerabilities for the Insurance for HNWIs Industry to make stakeholders aware with current and future scenarios. To derive complete assessment and market estimates a wide list of Insurers, aggregators, agency were considered in the coverage; Some of the top players profiled are PURE, MF Block, State farm, Ceraulli Associates, Mercury Insurance, Amazon, Hiscox, Axa, IronShore, Prudential, Google Compare, ACE Private Risk Services, Sun Life, SwissLife, GSRP, New York Life, Walmart, Morgan Stanley, Limra, Aspen Specialty, Chubb Group of Insurance Cos., AIG, M Financial Group, Lloyd’s, Zurich Private Clients, Prudential, Aon, Life Insurance Corporation of India, MetLife, XL Catlin, SulAmerica, Berkley, Reinsurance Group of America, Inc., Richard Thompson Insurance Brokers & Wink Inc..
Globally, the insurance industry experienced strong premium growth in 2019, at percent, whereas growth in 2020 is noticeably slower, at percent. Total premiums (GWP) are expected to reach … by 2026. Insurance for HNWIs Companies seeking top growth opportunities in the global insurance markets can explore both the fastest-growing markets and the largest developed markets; the slowing growth rates suggest; however, most carriers would also need to search farther afield. “The growth during this period will be fuelled by the emerging markets in the APAC and Latin American regions”
The report depicts the total market of Insurance for HNWIs industry; further market is broken down by application [Ultra HNWIs, Mid-Tier Millionaires & Millionaires Next Door], type [, Life Insurance & Non-life Insurance] and country.
Geographically, the global version of report covers following regions and country:
• North America [United States, Canada and Mexico]
• Europe [Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Spain, Sweden, and Rest of Europe]
• Asia-Pacific [China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Others]
• South America [Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Rest of South America]
• Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Turkey, Israel, GCC Countries and Rest of Africa)
Browse Executive Summary and Complete Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3280113-global-insurance-for-hnwis-market-1
Research Approach & Assumptions:
– HTF MI describe major trends of Global Insurance for HNWIs Market using final data for 2019 and previous years, as well as quarterly or annual reports for 2020. In general, Years considered in the study i.e. base year as 2020, Historical data considered as 2016-2020 and Forecast time frame is 2021-2026.
– Various analytical tools were used to assess how the insurance Sector and particularly Insurance for HNWIs Industry might respond over the next decade to global macroeconomic shifts. Our “consensus scenario” assumes a recovery of Global GDP growth in the coming years in addition to fluctuating interest rates; the results presented in Insurance for HNWIs Market report reflect the output of this model.
– While calculating growth of Insurance for HNWIs Market, we generally used nominal gross premium figures based on 2020 fixed exchange rates, since this data allowed us to compare local growth rates without the interference of currency fluctuations. The exceptions, which use floating exchange rates, are Argentina, Ukraine, and Venezuela, many African Countries etc due to high inflation rates.
Get full access to Global Insurance for HNWIs Market Report; Buy Latest Edition Now @: https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3280113
Thanks for reading Insurance for HNWIs Industry research publication; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like USA, China, Southeast Asia, LATAM, APAC etc.
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218
Connect with us at LinkedIn |