Annuity IMO Sales
March 1, 2023 by Global Atlantic Financial Group
About the job
All offices are currently open, and our employees are back 4 or 5 days a week in Hudson Yards, NY and 3 days a week in all other offices. If you have questions on this policy or the application process, please contact email@example.com .
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers alternative asset management across multiple strategies and capital markets solutions.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
We use Greenhouse as our scheduling tool and communicate through their systems. At times, your email may block our communications. Please be sure to check your SPAM so that you do not miss critical information about our process, including scheduling.
Global Atlantic Financial Group, Inc. has a unique opportunity for a highly motivated energetic individual interested in continued career growth to join our team in Des Moines, IA or Berwyn, PA office as an Annuity IMO Sales. We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales goals and developing new client relationships with financial advisors. This is a sales position, with a base salary and monthly commission paid on territory sales. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain profitable, productive relationships with financial professionals in the IMO annuity channel to significantly capture sales and market share for annuity products
- Partner with the Strategic Partnership Account Manager and Sales VP to identify opportunities and increase annuity sales from assigned accounts in the IMO channel
- Manage client relationships primarily through telephone, webinar and email communications; will occasionally supplement with ad-hoc travel (approx. 10%)
- Demonstrate a strong proficiency in prospecting abilities
- Must be able to uncover new Client Opportunities at a high level from the Sales Desk
- Explain in detail the features, benefits and advantages of Global Atlantic annuity products and strategies to financial advisors
- Ability to present live in the field and virtually in a professional and polished manner
- Master all provided sales technologies and tools, logging all activities into Salesforce.com
- Place supply orders for marketing materials
- Assist advisors in all aspects of submitting business to Global Atlantic
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational experience preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of selling experience with defined success in prospecting, financial services industry preferred
- Have Series 7, 63, and Life & Health licenses or be able to obtain quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Responsible, conscientious and self-motivated
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Strong PC Skills
- Must be willing and able to travel within territory as needed
- Ability to work well with others and function well as a member of a team
- Display willingness to quickly learn product lines, procedures and workflows
- Create and maintain a harmonious work environment
- Responsible for fulfilling weekly call requirements as laid out by sales manager
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support your personal and professional growth and well-being through programs such as educational assistance, virtual physical therapy, remote/onsite fitness reimbursement, a medical second opinion program, pet insurance, military leave, parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility and family planning coverage. We strive to foster a culture of total well-being through community outreach and charitable giving programs.
We are active in our communities-
- New York: Red Hook Conservancy, Girls Who Invest and The Bowery Mission
- Boston: Cradles to Crayons, Project Bread, Let’s Get Ready, Rise Against Hunger, Salvation Army and many other local volunteer organizations in around the Boston area
- Hartford: Habitat for Humanity, Foodshare, Humane Society, Hands on Hartford, Mercy Shelter and Dog Star Rescue
- Indianapolis: Elevate Indianapolis, Gleaners Food Bank and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Batesville: American Cancer Society Relay for Life, Angels of Giving, Margaret Mary Health Foundation, Ripley County Community Foundation, Safe Passage, Batesville High School Sponsorships, local area youth sports and food pantries, as well as many others
- Des Moines: United Way, Central Iowa Shelter & Services, Junior Achievement of Central Iowa and Make a Wish Foundation
- Berwyn: Food drive and will be planning an event to help a local family over the holidays
- Atlanta: Packaged Good Organization, which helps the most vulnerable community members with providing personalized care packages for people in need including the elderly, our armed forces, the homeless and hospitalized kids
- Bermuda: Sponsor of a weekly feeding program operated by The Hamilton Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please click on the below links to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Global Atlantic Financial Company Employee Candidate Privacy Notice