So you are intrigued about the AnnuitySpecs tool, but you still have some questions…no worries! Our fabulous ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ will resolve any outstanding quandaries you have.
HOW FREQUENTLY IS THE DATA ON THE ANNUIYTSPECS TOOL UPDATED?
- Seven days a week
- Rate changes, product launches, product changes, you name it
- 24/7 accuracy is the idea here
IS EVERY ANNUITY’S INFORMATION ON THE ANNUITYSPECS TOOL?
- Every Indexed Annuity offered since 2005
- Fixed and Multi-Year Guaranteed annuities offered since 2010
- Structured and Variable annuities offered since 2018
- See our Carrier List for featured companies
CAN I USE THE ANNUITYSPECS TOOL WITH MY CLIENTS?
- Not without raising the eyebrows of your compliance department
- Specs are reviewed by insurance companies’ compliance departments for agent use, not for consumer use
- The product specifications in the AnnuitySpecs tool are not for use in sales situations
ARE YOU GUYS A MARKETING ORGANIZATION OR SOMETHING?
- No, not even close
- Dur dur dur- didn’t you read the About page, or check-out Our Mission?
- We are a third-party market research firm that provides competitive intelligence
- We do not endorse any company or financial product
DO YOU RECOMMEND PRODUCTS THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY CLIENT?
- “Good” is a relative term; what is “good” for me may not be “good” for you
- There is no such thing as a “bad” product, as long as it is priced appropriately
- Our ‘Product Search’ can help you identify products that would fit your clients needs
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- We’re coming at you live from the 515
- That’s Des Moines, Iowa
- The second-largest insurance capital in the United States
HOW MUCH IS MEMBERSHIP TO THE ANNUITYSPECS TOOL?
- Agents pay $800 annually
- Distributors’ cost is based on the tools needed and number of users
- Insurers’ cost is based on the tools needed and number of users as well