Is Sheryl J. Moore who you’re looking for?
- Do you work for a company that is considering the development of an annuity or life insurance product?
- Are you looking for a way to augment your competitive intelligence efforts in the annuity and life insurance markets?
- Are you short on expertise when it comes to annuity and life insurance products?
- Do you frequently have a need for insight on annuity and life insurance sales, product trends, companies, and distribution?
If you answered “YES” to any or all of these questions, you need the Insurance Intel Rockstar, Sheryl J. Moore, on your team.
Ms. Moore is the foremost authority in the annuity and life insurance markets. She tracks every insurance product through her AnnuitySpecs and LifeSpecs tools at www.winkintel.com. She also tracks the sales of the products on a quarterly basis through her Wink Sales & Market Report. Sheryl has worked in the research and development of these products for nearly 15 years. Sheryl J. Moore simply knows the insurance market: inside and out.
Sheryl is a licensed insurance agent but has never contracted with any insurance company or distribution entity. She spends time in the field, working with distribution, in order to determine what is most attractive to them and which products are selling. Her contacts and relationships with insurance companies, distributors, and other insurance professionals are the backbones of Moore’s business.
A consulting retainer agreement with Sheryl J. Moore and Moore Market Intelligence gives you the expertise that you need to succeed in the annuity and life insurance markets. Our consulting retainer agreement provides you with the following:
- A set number of hours of consulting and project research
- The ability to call and ask any questions you may have about the annuity and life insurance markets on a daily basis, if necessary
- Semi-annual state of the market teleconferences
- Annual face-to-face meetings
- The confidence of knowing that your confidential and proprietary information will be maintained
Ms. Moore works only with select financial services companies. Specific criteria make some insurance companies ineligible for a consulting agreement with our firm. In addition, a consulting retainer agreement with our firm is not available at all times. We actively manage the number of companies that we consult with, so that we may provide optimal service for all clients.