So you are intrigued about the LifeSpecs tool, but you still have some questions…no worries! Our fabulous ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ will resolve any outstanding quandaries you have.
HOW FREQUENTLY IS THE DATA ON THE LIFESPECS TOOL UPDATED?
- Seven days a week
- Rate changes, product launches, product changes, you name it
- 24/7 accuracy is the idea here
IS EVERY LIFE INSURANCE PRODUCTS’ INFORMATION ON THE LIFESPECS TOOL?
- Indexed UL and Indexed Whole Life products offered since 2005
- Traditional UL products offered since 2013
- Traditional Whole Life and Interest Sensitive Whole Life Products offered since 2015
- See our Carrier List for featured companies
CAN I USE THE LIFESPECS TOOL WITH MY CLIENTS?
- Not without raising the eyebrows of your compliance department
- Specs are reviewed by insurance companies’ compliance departments for agent use, not for consumer use
- The product specifications in the LifeSpecs tool are not for use in sales situations
ARE YOU GUYS A MARKETING ORGANIZATION OR SOMETHING?
- No, not even close
- Dur dur dur- didn’t you read the About page, or check-out Our Mission?
- We are a third-party market research firm that provides competitive intelligence
- We do not endorse any company or financial product
DO YOU RECOMMEND PRODUCTS THAT WOULD BE GOOD FOR MY CLIENT?
- “Good” is a relative term; what is “good” for me may not be “good” for you
- There is no such thing as a “bad” product, as long as it is priced appropriately
- Our ‘Product Search’ can help you identify products that would fit your clients needs
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- We’re coming at you live from the 515
- That’s Des Moines, Iowa
- The second-largest insurance capital in the United States
HOW MUCH IS MEMBERSHIP TO THE LIFESPECS TOOL?
- Agents pay $435 annually
- Distributors’ cost is based on the tools needed, and number of users
- Insurers’ cost is based on the tools needed, and number of users as well
Where else can you get IUL intel? *crickets chirping*