What Would You Do?
December 4, 2011 by Sheryl J. Moore
If you could be Sheryl J. Moore for ONE day…what would you do?
– Teach regulators about indexed life insurance and indexed annuities?
– Write an article about life insurance and annuities, in order to educate insurance agents?
– Read a sample annuity contract?
– Evaluate a life insurance specimen contract?
– Crunch sales data and analyze how the market environment will affect future life insurance and annuity sales?
– Speak to a group of 500 insurance agents about why THIS is the BEST time to have indexed insurance products in your arsenal?
– Teach a continuing education course on indexed annuities or indexed life?
– Write a book on the value of indexed insurance products?
– Correct an inaccurate article covering indexed annuities?
– Develop a revolutionary new indexed life insurance contract or a cutting-edge indexed annuity?
OR, perhaps…something else? I want to hear- WWYD? sjm