Become a part of the WEFI family!
September 2, 2018 by Leticia Santiago
Simi Valley, California — Life & Annuity Masters (LAAM), a national insurance marketing organization, has launched the organization Women Empowering Financial Independence (WEFI). WEFI, a nationwide, woman-owned and operated organization based in Simi Valley, California, is dedicated exclusively to helping women succeed in the insurance and financial services industry. Reinventing the way, the insurance and financial services industry does business, WEFI empowers women to take charge of their future in a traditionally male-led industry. Through support and education, women of diverse backgrounds will become leaders in their communities and in the insurance and financial services industry. As Community Leaders, WEFI’s team of Licensed Professionals will restore hope to America, one family at a time, by teaching women how to create effective financial solutions for their families in the present day and helping them gain financial control of their future.
WEFI is currently seeking our National Sales Manager, Founding Partner members, agents, Women Organization Partnerships, and Non-Profits to join our movement.
Women Empowering Financial Independence is about giving women the richest gifts someone can receive – faith and confidence to believe in their dreams,” said founder Nancy Rivera Ellis.
“WEFI is a network of women in the insurance and financial industry who motivate and encourage each other to nurture career and personal development. We provide the necessary resources and support to help professional women build their businesses.”
WEFI also makes philanthropic differences by raising awareness for and supporting non-profit organizations committed to the communities we serve. Currently, WEFI supports Forever Found, an organization dedicated to ending child trafficking. To learn more about Forever Found, visit www.foreverfound.org.
Women Empowering Financial Independence (WEFI), based in Simi Valley, California, was founded by Nancy Ellis, and is an initiative of Life & Annuity Masters (LAAM), an insurance marketing agency that has been operating in the industry for over 25 years.
For more information about WEFI, please call 800.997.8661 or visit www.wefiyourway.com.
For further information on LAAM, please call 1.800.997.8661 or visit www.laampartnersgroup.com.
email@example.com | wefiyourway.com
The qualifications for WEFI’s National Sales Manager are:
- 10 years in sales, at least 2 in a management position
- Understanding of the life sales channels
- Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational level
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners
- Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
- Proven sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Capacity to assume more responsibility over time
If interest and fully qualified, please contact Leticia Santiago, firstname.lastname@example.org.