Invaluable Resource on Hybrid Indices: Wink’s Index Intelligence Report
September 9, 2020 by Wink's RockStars
Since 2012, hybrid indexes have driven indexed annuity product development, and that trend is gaining momentum with indexed life as well. As a result of product manufacturers’ evolving attitudes about the proprietary nature of these indices over recent years, Wink, Inc. made a decision last year to respond to their requests for intelligence.
Wink’s Index Intelligence Report provides data and insight on the following:
- INDEXED ANNUITY AND INDEXED LIFE SALES BY INDEX-
- More than a decade of historical sales for each index;
- Sales by Index by year.
- PRODUCT INFORMATION-
- Which companies use which indices;
- Products/crediting methods index is offered on;
- Indexed crediting criteria (how frequently interest is credited, how it is measured, how it is limited).
- INDEX INTELLIGENCE-
- Index launch date;
- Index ticker symbol;
- Index components;
- Index target volatility;
- Whether the index is Excess/Total/Price Return;
- Index classification (multi-asset or equity);
- Rebalancing frequency;
- Index leverage;
- Index performance drag;
- URL link to index values.
“This report, capturing over 60,000 data points, is an invaluable resource for those interested in hybrid indices on insurance products! This is a must-have for any product management team,” -Sheryl J. Moore, president and CEO of both Moore Market Intelligence and Wink, Inc.
2019’s data is now available!
Those interested in a subscription can contact Jamie on Wink’s support team at (855) ASK-WINK, or email@example.com.