Wink’s analysis tools are a VERY cost-effective product management solution for your team.
January 4, 2022 by Wink's Intel Pros
We are known for our reliability and service; it definitely sets us apart from the competition! AND, we love our subscribers! Ok, hang on, there’s a lot to read in this next section. Wink’s differentiators from competitors are:
- Wink’s analysis tools are a VERY cost-effective product management solution for your team.
- Our support team’s home base is in Des Moines, Iowa and all of Wink’s staff are hands-on product experts so you and your reps will have access to our entire support team whether it is a product question or help with navigating the site.
- Product specifications are thorough and standardized for side-by-side comparisons purposes (a must-have in competitive situations!). We retrieve filings and prospectuses to ensure any product nuances that we track are fully disclosed and insurers review their products on our site to ensure accuracy.
- Accuracy of the data. We receive data directly from the insurers and if there are any updates /corrections that need to be made, we make those immediately for you— same day response during Wink’s business hours.
- Convenient Dashboard centralizes recent annuity rate changes, product changes, state approvals, top searches and more on a single page. Includes the Top 10 overall best-selling products each quarter!
- We have 3000+ annuities housed in the system (actively marketed and discontinued) with an extensive non-variable annuity library:
- Indexed Annuities offered since 2005
- Fixed and Multi-Year Guaranteed annuities offered since 2010
- Structured and Variable annuities offered since 2018
- We have 1000+ life insurance products (actively marketed and discontinued) housed in the system:
- Indexed UL and Indexed Whole Life products offered since 2005
- Traditional UL products offered since 2013
- Traditional Whole Life and Interest Sensitive Whole Life Products offered since 2015
- Advanced rider search tool
- We track all of the changes per rider so you can see what the rider specs were at any given time
- Historical Rate report with products’ new business rate histories
- Upcoming enhancements coming to Wink are
- Access to policy filings/prospectuses, marketing materials, rate sheets, etc. (ETA early 2022)
- Historical performance illustrations for indexed and structured products (ETA 2022-2023)
Wink is not just another rate service, we work with the insurers in many different capacities such as sales reporting and competitive intelligence, in addition to housing their product specifications/rates.
Since we do have a relationship with nearly every carrier and we do not charge the carriers to participate in our services, we do have a very high participation rate. This gives our subscribers a complete overview of the entire industry. In addition to the carriers, we have reinsurers, investment banks, regulators, private equity firms, actuarial firms, index providers, distributors, and agents that subscribe to the site. Each one is giving us feedback about the data and tools that would benefit them, from this you will have access to enhancements on our site that perhaps you didn’t even know you needed it, and come to find out that you can’t live without it!