Annuity Product Marketing Strategist: Newport Beach, CA/Hybrid or Omaha, NE
February 5, 2024 by Virtual Career Fair
Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile, and diverse talent to contribute to our mission of innovating our business and creating a superior customer experience. We’re actively seeking a talented Annuity Product Marketing Strategist to join our Product Marketing Strategy team in Omaha, NE or Newport Beach, CA (hybrid work mode).
As a Product Marketing Strategist, you’ll play a key role in Pacific Life’s growth and long-term success by developing comprehensive marketing strategies to generate awareness, drive demand, and increase market share for annuity products. Your colleagues will include other Product Marketing Strategists, Relationship Managers, Value-Add Marketers, and fellow Marketing professionals. You will be partnering with many functional areas within the Consumer Markets Division to ensure the successful delivery of the marketing campaigns and annuity marketing material.
How you will make an impact:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing strategies and campaigns to generate excitement around product launches, enhancements, rate changes, new features, and sales strategies
- Create compelling value propositions and positioning strategies that differentiate Pacific Life’s annuities in the marketplace
- Act as a subject matter expert on annuity products, staying up-to-date with industry trends, regulatory changes, and best practices, and effectively communicate this knowledge to internal stakeholders
- Draft outlines and creative briefs to help downline teams in the development of content for brochures, presentations, and digital communications such as webpages, emails, videos, and blogs that take complex financial topics and simplify them for the financial advisor and consumer audience
- Collaborate with the Data Analytics team to assess campaign performance and provide valuable insights for enhancing future campaigns
- Foster relationships with third-party asset managers to strategically position investment options within Pacific Life’s variable annuities
- Conduct thorough content reviews to support effective project management execution.
- Act as the representative of the Marketing department in product/project launch meetings, ensuring alignment and successful implementation
- Keep stakeholders informed with regular updates on campaign progress, demonstrating accountability and transparency
The experience you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a similar field
- Demonstrated 3-5 years of experience in marketing, product positioning, campaign development, or a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of annuities and prior experience in the financial services industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Adobe software
- Strong inclination towards collaboration and a demonstrated ability to think creatively
- Familiarity with storytelling techniques, journey mapping, and audience segmentation
What will make you stand out:
- Experience with investments and Money Managers
- Skilled at writing and simplifying complex messaging
- Experience transforming product positioning into marketing positioning
- FINRA Series 6
You belong at Pacific Life
At Pacific Life we are committed to a culture of belonging, a space where all employees are empowered to be authentic. One way we cultivate an inclusive culture is through our employee connection groups. The purpose of these employee-led groups is to offer a place to build community, connection, camaraderie, and a sense of belonging. Each group can be active in education, advocacy, recruitment, and community building throughout our organization. Learn more about our employee connection groups at https://www.pacificlife.com/home/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion.html.
Want to learn more about life at Pacific Life? Take an inside look at our company culture: Instagram.com/lifeatpacificlife.
Base Pay Range:
The base pay range noted represents the company’s good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. The actual compensation offered to a candidate will be dependent upon several factors, including but not limited to experience, qualifications and geographic location. Also, most employees are eligible for additional incentive pay.
$78,840.00 – $96,360.00
Your Benefits Start Day 1
Your wellbeing is important to Pacific Life, and we’re committed to providing you with flexible benefits that you can tailor to meet your needs. Whether you are focusing on your physical, financial, emotional, or social wellbeing, we’ve got you covered.
- Prioritization of your health and well-being including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellbeing Reimbursement Account that can be used on yourself or your eligible dependents
- Generous paid time off options including: Paid Time Off, Holiday Schedules, and Financial Planning Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave as well as an Adoption Assistance Program
- Competitive 401k savings plan with company match and an additional contribution regardless of participation
Pacific Life Insurance Company is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at Pacific Life Insurance Company.