She’s the face of all Wink social networks!
Jamie, Manager of Awesomeness, is also the voice you’ll likely hear when calling the Wink offices. She and her husband ran seven miles together on their first date- who does that?! Whether she is with her fellow marathoners or running circles around her Wink colleagues, Jamie stays active. Want to catch up with Jamie?
- She is better known as “J-me” to her compadres
- She is responsible for all customer support, sales, social networks, and media communication at Wink
- She enjoys anything active and outdoors- trail/road running, mt. biking, cycling, hiking, tent camping, swimming, cross-country skiing, you name it!
- She provides demos for all of Wink’s competitive intelligence tools to existing and prospective clients
- She plans vacation destinations around her and her husband’s running races
- She registers all users for Wink’s tools & resources
- She is an Army brat; born in Germany and returned to run the Berlin marathon in 2012
- She can pull a policy filing like nobody’s business!
- She is an avid triathlete but didn’t even learn to ride a bike until she was nine-years-old!
- She is the sales siren of the office
- She once took her bicycle with her to go car shopping, to ensure the bike would fit in the trunk
- She monitors magazines, newspapers, websites, and trade journals on a daily basis for relevant industry news to post to Wink’s blog
- She is a HUGE fan of the Winter and Summer Olympics; Track and Field is her favorite sport
- She audits the AnnuitySpecs and LifeSpecs tools, in addition to Wink’s Sales & Market Report, to ensure the accuracy of Wink’s tools
- She is an accomplished trumpet playerAsk her to do a job, she’ll find out how…then does it!
- She is a licensed life insurance agent
- She has a degree in Health and Wellness-Nutrition Science
- She spent six years working as a wholesaler in the fixed and indexed annuity market for a multi-line global insurance company
- She has two active boys and her husband stays active- for a living
Jamie’s Words of Inspiration
“An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.” -Emil Zátopek, Olympic Gold Medalist – 1952 Summer Olympics